Thursday, September 6, 2007

Nex-Gen? “Fuzion Frenzy 1″ is MORE fun

Fuzion Frenzy 2 - Pre-Played


I have been waiting for this game for months. I loved Fuzion Frenzy on XBox and couldn’t wait to see the nex-gen version. I bought this game on its release date and wish I would have waited for a used copy. First and foremost, why did they remove “Fuzion Frenzy” from the game? That was the best part of the game, risking your points and stealing your opponents. Second, the announcer is extremely annoying and his quips are repetitive to the point of hurting the game. Also, how hard is it to announce the winning players name. Player 1 wins the tournament, this is nex-gen and the game can’t announce the character. If you loved Fuzion Frenzy 1, you might be disappointed in this “upgrade.” I sure was.

Normally I would write more, but I wouldn’t want to waste any more of your time on this game. In closing, I hope they do FF 3 and redeem themselves and bring back FUZION FRENZY!!!




No comments: